2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Legal Administrator to join their successful branch of Solicitors based in Godalming. The successful candidate will be joining the litigation and employment department, and assisting them with all the administrative duties.
Ideally they are looking for someone with minimal experience within a litigation or employment department. They are looking for someone who has excellent time management skills and who is flexible and able to work under pressure. The company has numerous branches so this is a great opportunity for someone looking for progression within a company.
Some of the duties include:
- To prepare post and enclosures for dispatch.
- To provide guidance to less experienced and temporary secretaries when required.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone.
- Providing general support to both the litigation and employment department.
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and script.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
Salary - Up to £27,000
Hours - 09:00 - 17:30
This successful company offers lots of benefits such as 20 days holiday rising to 25. They also offer a pension scheme, life insurance, private medical healthcare and a chance to join their medicash scheme.
If you are interested, apply today!