Project Manager (Development)
MMP Consultancy are seeking a qualified and experienced Project Manager for a 12 month, 3 month temp to 9 FTC (Potential extension). Candidates will need to drive and have access to a vehicle as well as be qualified to HNC or above.
The salary will be up to £31.05ph and £46,107 for the Fixed term contract.
The role can be based in either London Bridge or Borehamwood. May include over night stays due to contract being national.
- Produce Neighbourhood Plans, identifying asset sustainability across housing stock in key areas.
- Produce Produce an option appraisal from Neighbourhood Plans
- Develop the options, prioritise and organise investment, disposal and conversion opportunities into a work proposal.
- Public Sector Social Housing experience.
- Educated to Degree
- Knowledge of legislation in Asset Management / Health and Safety
- Understanding of disposals and sales process
- Understanding of resident consultation process
- Experience producing asset related option appraisals and detailed works packages
- Delivering within budget and project timeline
- Experience gaining planning permissions and project plans.