2 days left
- Full Time
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
As a Faculty Assistant for our Organisational Behaviour Subject Area, you will be part of our administrative team that delivers teaching, research and event support to our world class faculty.
Facilitate our Future Success
Our Organisational Behaviour Subject Area Department carries out research and teaching on a wide range of complex topics. As Faculty Assistant, you'll work alongside our world-class faculty members to ensure the continuing success of the department. You'll help to shape the future of our global business through the following responsibilities:
* The purchase, posting, printing and distribution of teaching materials for all degree courses delivered by the Subject Area faculty and academic visitors
* To undertake a broad range of administrative and assistant duties to support the research and education aims of the Organisational Behaviour department, including event support
* Provide assistance and diary management to assigned faculty members
* Process expenses, reconcile credit card transactions and oversee faculty budgets
* Facilitate communication and coordination with other departments
* Any further ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. In this role, you will be an invaluable member of the team, being flexible, proactive and resourceful to support the Organisational Behaviour Subject Area in a range of ways. Your professionalism, people management skills and ability to prioritise effectively will be of significant importance to the faculty.
Who We Are Looking For
* Good general education at A-Level or above or other equivalent, relevant experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels
* Excellent time management and outstanding organisation skills
* Ability to manage your own workload effectively
* Team and Customer focus
* Administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
Be Part of an International Network
We are a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London