5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work within one of the largest Law Firms in Kent?
We have the perfect opportunity for Secretary to join our client within the Residential and Commercial Property Team.
Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.15pm, this excellent position is offering a competitive salary!
This is a Permanent position based in Canterbury, working 35 hours per week.
If you possess previous property secretarial experience or legal secretary experience, and an up to date understanding of the residential property conveyancing process, then this is the ideal role for you to highlight your skills whilst providing support to the Residential and Commercial Property Team.
As the successful Secretary you will:
* Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing (digital dictation).
* Make appointments, arrange meetings, and maintain up-to-date diary for the department.
* Deal whenever possible with routine client enquiries and communications.
* Provide general administration, which will include daily filing, the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files within the parameters of ISO 9001 standards.
* Prepare mail and enclosures.
* Prepare documents/reports as required by fee earners.
* Deal with transactional matters in the sale and purchase of residential properties.
* Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
* Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's client's documentation and information.
* Provide secretarial support to other areas of the office as necessary.
* Be flexible to work at other offices, from time to time, to meet the needs of the business.
* Carry out other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a firm that values its employees. If you are ambitious, driven and want to build a career within a reputable firm, this could be the role for you!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.