Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer, Up to £22,000, Bournemouth
A leading software company based in Bournemouth requires a Technical Support Engineer to join their team. As Technical Support Engineer you will be responding to technical queries from both home and business users of the software.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide technical support over the phone and via email
- Provide remote support to customers
- Troubleshooting software products
- Identifying virus/ malware and removal from users computers
- Be proactive and solutions focused when issues arise
- Keep up to date with all products prior to release
- Consistently provide excellent customer service
As the ideal Technical Support Engineer you’ll have/ experience with;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server or UNIX/Linux OS
- Microsoft Exchange Server and SharePoint Server would be advantageous
- Android and Mac OS X would be advantageous
- A proactive and solutions focused attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious
You’ll be working for a rapidly growing, industry leading company providing software systems and be supported throughout your career to further develop your skills.
For the opportunity to join an innovative company with state of the art offices, generous benefits and bonus opportunities, call Ellie on or email .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.