- Full Time
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
- Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
- Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
- Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs
The Data Advisor role involves the processing of customer telephone directory entries, manually updating the directory system and updating BT OSIS entries.
This role sits with the KCOM media team, amongst a team of 4, working on the JT (Jersey Telecom) Global account. This role is full time role and based in Hull city centre.
What will I be doing?
As Data Advisor you will be responsible for the processing of customer telephone directory entries, manually updating the directory system and updating the BT OSIS entries. The role will involve analysing data received from JT Global in order to identify what action is required for amending the telephone directory entries.
You will check and process customer telephone directory entries onto the Directory System ensuring accuracy, compliance with rules and regulations and adherence to scheduled dates on a daily basis as directed by the Advertising Quality Manager.
Liaising with external customers and/or JT Global regarding the amendments to orders and/or to resolve any queries. It is essential to ensure that the work is accurate and suitable to be published in the Jersey Directory.
What do I need to do this job?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisation skills
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Ability to use initiative
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player
- Previous experience of working with Access database and/or BT OSIS would be desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company with the opportunity for skills development and career progression. This role does require initial off-site system training, which would involve travel and overnights stays away from home for 3 days.
What are my hours of work?
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch
You'll get 25 days holidays per year, a pension, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.