Accounts Administrator - Suit Graduate / Early Studier of AAT
- Full Time
A niche manufacturer based in Southport is looking to appoint their first Accounts Administrator. You will join a family run business and add value to the small, stable team. In this newly created role you will enjoy a variety of tasks including accounts, reporting and some administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing, matching, batching and coding supplier invoices
- Paying suppliers by BACS in GBP and Euro
- Processing and sending customer invoices electronically
- Chasing overdue invoices and resolving customer queries
- Allocating customer payments and sending customer statements
- Reconciling bank statements
- Providing monthly profit & loss report and management information
- Processing EC sales list and VAT returns to HMRC
- Supporting with general administration
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good accounting/business acumen
- Graduate or early studier of AAT (or equivalent in experience)
- Understanding of nominal coding and profit & loss
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident on the phone - a good communicator
- Desire to learn and a flexible approach
In this newly created role, you will have the chance to learn, grow and develop long-term with the company. They will provide in-house training and external support towards a professional qualification such as AAT. You will enjoy working in a varied role that you can truly make your own. Your voice will be heard as the company are forward thinking and welcome input from everyone. You will also receive a competitive salary with 20 days holiday + bank holidays and a company pension. You will also be able to progress and develop in the role as you learn.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.