Systems Support Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
We're currently looking for a Systems Support Advisor to join our team. You'll be part of a fast paced, goal focused team, who are responsible for the implementation and on-going support of bespoke client employee benefit systems. You'll build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to produce customised employee engagement material, which will explain how the systems and wider benefits provided to CS Financial Solution's clients work. The team also provides the wider business with more general system and IT support. Online systems are a huge growth area of our business and there's great opportunity for future growth and development within this role.
- The creation of bespoke employee benefits systems for a diverse range of corporate clients to the agreed specifications
- Supporting system implementation and taking ownership of assigned tasks through to launch, including testing along the way.
- Ensuring the systems operate smoothly on a day to day basis, including answering and taking ownership of client queries through to resolution. This involves speaking both proactively and reactively to HR professionals directly by telephone and email.
- Remote support of the systems, diagnosis and problem solving, liaising with the developers
- Ensuring all work is delivered to agreed timescales and to agreed specifications
- Carry out client training on the systems, both online and face to face
- Working on wider internal projects, as and when required including keeping the company website updated
- Assisting with Social Media content and updates
- Proactively take an interest in wider developments and new innovations in the employee benefits system marketplace and communicating these to management
- Producing employee engagement materials such as marketing brochures and bite-sized industry-related videos
- Support colleagues within the wider business with system and technical queries
- Experience of working in an objective focused team
- Experience of project management working to a time-sensitive implementation deadlines
- Experience of taking ownership of queries and challenges and working to present clients with a resolutions and/or solutions
- Examples of having worked on several projects running
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel to undertake data management, analysis and data cleansing processes
- Experience of working with confidential data and following best practices under the Data Protection Act
- Knowledge of HTML
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Suite in particular Photoshop, Experience Design, InDesign and Acrobat DC
- Knowledge of video editing processes and familiarity with Adobe Premiere
- Previous experience and knowledge of GoogleAnalytics, GTM and GoogleAdWords
- Enthusiastic with a passion for delivering online solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team and also under own initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow structured pathways and plans from written and verbal instructions
- Well organised, with the ability to manage your own workload as you can be working on a number of projects at the same time. The expectation for excellent written and verbal communication is a given for this role but the candidate needs to show they will have the confidence to speak up, suggest new ideas and challenge existing methodologies
- Ability to translate, articulate and effectively communicate technical systems to stakeholders with differing levels of technical proficiency
- Possess the confidence to work with Clients and colleagues in a professional manner at all levels of seniority within organisations
- High level of numeracy skills
- Degree in a related field
Working Hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Competitive benefits package provided.