We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for our client based in Aston. As a leader in payroll outsourcing, they have experienced significant growth in the last 12 months and are now looking to add to their team.
· To process weekly bulk payroll across multiple clients
· Data entry of multiple client timesheets.
· Management of a bespoke database ensuring all weekly data is collected and entered accurately.
· Chasing of outstanding timesheets.
· Creating client invoices.
· Reconciliation of data
· Handling internal and external queries to resolution.
· General administration - photocopying & filing
· Must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a payroll function.
· Intermediate level Excel, capable of V look ups
· Be organised, methodical and able to work to tight deadlines.
· Must have attention to detail and able to input large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
· Effective time management ensuring key tasks are prioritised.
· Able to use own initiative and take responsibility for own workload
· Possess a professional telephone manner.
· Must be able to confidently resolve issues, demonstrating a professional and accountable approach.
· Highly personable and communicates in a simple, clear and consistent way.
· Team player
· Acts with transparency and integrity.
· Demonstrates a "cando" approach identifying solutions not problems.
· Maintains good working relationships in the team and across the wider business.
· Acts as a business ambassador.
Hours: 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday) 1 hour for lunch
Free Parking and staff canteen
Employee of the month (vouchers)
Bonus payable based on personal and company performance
Modern, forward thinking company with genuine career progression opportunities
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.