Who We Are
YogaLondon is one of the largest Vinyasa Flow training schools in Europe. Established in 2009 as a Yoga Alliance accredited school, YogaLondon offers vocational training courses at all levels including 200-hour Teacher Training, Advanced Yoga Training, Prenatal and Foundation courses.
The School Administrator is responsible for the smooth running of all courses at the organisational level. They manage the 'student lifecycle' from admission to graduation, including dealing with queries and complaints, whilst also providing administrative support to tutors. They liaise with all key participators at the school, including the students, faculty, vendors, venues and school directors.
The successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, be good at problem solving and work efficiently to deadlines. They will also have a high quality, customer-focused telephone manner. While mostly working remotely, the candidate will be London-based in order to visit our venues when required.
Key skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate should:
- Be extremely detail-oriented and highly organised.
- Be comfortable with IT and using online platforms (e.g. Trello, Slack).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be good at problem solving and have a can-do attitude.
- Ideally have experience and interest in yoga.
- Have a UK passport or work visa for the UK.
- Manage venue bookings and maintain good relationships with venue managers.
- Oversee training administration, including.
- Pre-course set-up and post course pack-down
- Ordering student materials (manuals, vests, decks, etc.)
- Equipment management
- Manage the student online dashboard including deferral system, ensuring that all calls and emails from students are dealt with promptly, in-line with agreed standards and targets.
- Support the core and external teaching teams, ensuring they have the information and equipment needed to carry out their duties successfully.
- Create and implement new processes aimed at reducing the administrative workload.
- Maintain a credit control for all trainings ensuring courses come within the agreed budget.
- Manage HR systems.
- Work closely with the School Director on projects.
- To have an understanding of the key school priorities and performance indicators throughout YogaLondon.
- Report on your role and showing accountability towards the strategic direction of the school.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments. Any changes will be discussed fully with the jobholder.
Mostly work remotely but also required to visit our London venues frequently.
Full Time (35-40 hours per week). Flexi-time, but must be available to work weekends and Mondays.
Please email a covering letter explaining your interest in the role and your CV. Role to commence as soon as possible, and no later than 1st September 2017.