DevOps Engineer Cloud, Scalable, Advisory
DevOps Engineer (Cloud, Scalable, Advisory)
I am working with a leading innovator and digital pioneer seeking problem solving DevOps Engineers for a sought after role developing cutting-edge digital solutions. This highly respected team needs experienced candidates with a proven track record of implementation work and a solid technical background to work with the best in the business cracking complex problems and using digital to shape the future.
The successful candidate…
- Is an expert in one or more of the following areas: systems administration, infrastructure automation, “full-stack” software development, virtualisation/cloud/container platforms, environments and configuration management
- Understands the fundamentals of Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Private), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking
- Possesses the commercial know how to build highly scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient systems
- Effortlessly displays a deep understanding of current public and private cloud services
- Has a foundational grasp of agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies, and evidence of successfully applying this knowledge when working in technical teams.
- Is experienced in the "DevOps toolkit", including continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code
- Is flexible with UK wide travel when required
This is a fantastic role any experienced Dev Ops Engineer to work on one of the largest programmes anywhere in the UK. The successful Dev Ops Engineer will be a driving the business area forward and will have extensive opportunity to progress in this specialist area.
For further information and to submit your interest please contact Alan Simpson via /
Position: Dev Ops Engineer
Salary: £50,000 – 60,000k base and excellent package