Assistant Site Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work for a premium North East house builder. They are a family run business since the 80’s and are well known within the industry for their high end homes that they continue to deliver to this present day. They have won multiple awards for their developments and are known as one of the best developers in the UK.
- The organisation and control of labour and sub-contractors including weekly planning sheets, conflict resolution between operations and maintenance of the daily site diary
- Health and Safety - including responsibility for induction of new employees and frequent inspection of all operations
- Liaising with the onsite Sales Executives
- Plan and arrange visits of National House Builders Council inspection to carry out stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Customer Care - including assisting the Site Manager with introducing customers to their new home and ensuring homes are defect free at legal completion date
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- Assist the Site Manager applying Company operating framework franchise rules in respect of street scene etc.
- Ensure that requisite waste disposal skips and tip skips are available.
- Ensure that sub-contractors and direct labour separate waste in accordance with Company
- Annual salary of £32-£35,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
For this opportunity, a salary of £32-35k is on offer as well as the exceptional benefits package that comes with it. If this is something that you are interested, then please apply now!