Store Manager - Central London
My client is an iconic British high street fashion brand. They move fast with the market and need energetic and passionate people that can move fast with them! With their designer collaborations and unique product offering they can offer so much opportunity they really are the ultimate place to build your career
The Role As the Store Manager you will know everything about the product and live and breathe the current trends. You will constantly look for new ways to drive store sales and aim to be the best store in the market place. You will set the standard for what great service looks like, and help to create a unique culture and store personality.
• Management experience in a fashion retail environment.
• Genuine love for the brand and proud to be an ambassador.
• Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
• Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
• Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
• Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
• Proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
• Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
• Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
• Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace This is a great opportunity to join a leading high street fashion brand.
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 plus benefits