- Full Time
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are excited to be expanding the Towards Maturity team and are looking for a new Research Analyst to join us! You will be working as part of a small, dynamic team to deliver benchmarking and consultancy projects.
If you are motivated, hands-on and, above all, a problem-solver than this is a great opportunity. You'll be at the forefront of L&D research utilising several tools, including our Benchmark Centre, to collect, analyse, and report data. An important area of your work will also be report writing as well as bespoke content for several of our clients and ambassadors.
You will report to the senior team and assist them in the completion of projects, presentation of data, and the day-to-day running of the research function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set-up surveys, data collection tools
- Analyse data using SPSS and Excel
- Visualisation and presentation
- Report-writing and bespoke research reports
- Proof and edit data and reports
- Maintain data storage
Contribute to research strategy
- Introduce new research tools when necessary
- Innovative problem-solving
Provide management information on survey numbers, analytics, and research project timelines
- Day-to-day project management and maintenance of data gathering
- Administrative/data tasks (i.e. data processing, data cleaning, segmentation, etc.)
Research Analyst | Analyst | Data | Data Analysis | Data Analytics | Microsoft Office | IT | SPSS | R | SQL | NVIVO | Qualitative Analysis | QuestionPro | SurveyMonkey
- Proficient in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, slicers, correlations, lookups, VBA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to present complex data in easy to understand presentations, reports, or bespoke research
- Ability to credibly and confidently write reports and presentations
- Quantitative data analysis methods
- Project management skills; working to multiple deadlines
- Proven ability in visualising data effectively and in innovate ways
- Curious, ambitious and progressive
- Pragmatic and open to different research methodologies
- At least 1 year work-based experience in a research company
- Keen interest in learning and development
- Knowledge of SPSS, R, SQL
- Knowledge of NVIVO or other qualitative data analysis software
- Experience in using QuestionPro and/or SurveyMonkey
- Active on social media and blogging
By equipping people professionals with independent research, advice and resources, Towards Maturity encourages learning innovation that directly impacts business and individual performance. Since 2003, over 5,500 L&D leaders and 35,000 learners from over 55 countries have participated in Towards Maturity's independent benchmark research. We're providing the world's largest evidence base on what works in learning.
Towards Maturity are part of the Group.
Please complete and return the application form as well as submitting your CV