Air Conditioning Engineer Edinburgh
Air Conditioning Engineer – Edinburgh - £26,000 - £28,000/annum + door to door pay, bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A company established over 40 years’ ago with huge growth plans for the next few years.
WHAT? Are they looking for from an Air Conditioning Engineer?
- Must live in Edinburgh.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- Experience on the following is VRVs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs, etc.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across Edinburgh carrying out service, maintenance, repairs and fault finding to air conditioning units.
- You will be working in retail, commercial and residential environments such as coffee shops, high end apartments and bookmakers.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company van provided (Business use only).
- Paid door to door (this is included in OT rates of time and a half after first 40 hours and double on a Sunday/Bank holiday).
- Progression opportunities with ambitious growth plans.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.