2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative, forward-thinking, growing companies in the UK? We are looking for an excellent Account Assistant to join the company in Farringdon. The organisation pride themselves in making their clients more efficient and forward thinking. Paying a generous £25,000-£30,000 the successful candidate would also enjoy a superb benefits package on a 6 month FTC.
What you'll be doing...
- Fully manage the companies receivable accounts
- Raising invoices
- Managing any customer disputes
- Processing purchase orders and invoices through the system
- Managing approval and payment queries from suppliers and internal departments
- Assisting with month end tasks
What's in it for you...
- A competitive £25,000-£30,000 (based on experience)
- 6 month FTC
- A superb benefits package offering a range of different options
- A casual, dress-down and excellent culture
- Work for a growing, exciting company
What you'll need to have...
- Previous Account Assistant experience
- AAT qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience with processing sales and purchase invoices
- Team work, a good general work ethic and a positive personality
- Experience of SAP is preferred but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
So if you are ready to take your next step and want to work for an amazing, proactive organisation then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.