Infrastructure Architect - Infrastructure - AD - VMware - Network Support - Exchange - London - Bank - £35,000 - £40,000+ Company Benefits required by a well-established Software House that provides service and support to more than 1,000 organisations worldwide from their global network of offices. They offer a great working environment with a friendly atmosphere, alongside a good mix of employment benefits. In this business, you get the opportunity to make an impact on everything we do.
The ideal opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect with working experience of Microsoft Windows 2003 to 2012 R2 server platforms. In particular, Active Directory management and administration, DNS, Group Policies, WSUS and RDP server.
We are looking for someone with the following experience
- Knowledge and working experience of firewalling required (IPSec VPN, VLANs, ACLs etc). Cisco ASA firewall experience, in particular, is an advantage. Proxying/application firewalling experience with Barracuda will also help your application.
- Knowledge of Cisco Layer 2 switching with some Layer 3 experience
- A CCNA or CCNP would be an advantage
- Experience with iSCSI SAN, ideally with Dell PowerVault and EqualLogic platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be gaining exposure and training in all the below, so any existing knowledge will help your application.
- Active Directory Maintenance: User Management and Group Policy
- LAN Management: Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Sites, Trusts, DFS
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Network Support/Troubleshooting: firewalls, switches, printing and UPSs.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies/technologies E.g. DMZ, IPv4, FTP, SNMP, VLANs, VPN Clients, Layer 2 switching.
- Microsoft Terminal Services (or MS Remote Desktop Services)
- Support for Client/Server applications
- Backups: Administering Veeam Backup and Replication software
- Gamma Horizon phone system
- Operating in a datacentre environment: Racking, cable management, basic maintenance
- VMware virtualisation
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Architectlooking for a career move within a global organisation; My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £40,000and Excellent Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Team Socials to name a few.
Please send me your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.