On-site Artwork Coordinator
- Full Time
At Schawk, we create brands, activate brands in the marketplace and help produce and protect them worldwide. We bring the right combination of creative and production services together to help make our clients brands more desirable and more profitable. By helping brands grow their top line and improve their bottom line, we help our clients drive brand performance.
Our talented multi-disciplinary teams amplify brand meaning and desirability through design across media channels to create compelling brand experiences in-store, off-the-shelf, and out-of-store. We offer comprehensive strategy and design services worldwide. We are known for captivating consumers wherever, whenever and however they buy.
We protect brands and their equities all over the world across media channels through our production capabilities. The assets we produce ensure absolute accuracy, consistency and efficiency across media, regions and presses. We offer comprehensive pre-media services, rigorous print management and innovative packaging security and work-flow solutions. We tailor and scale these solutions to address a brand's complex technical artwork production and delivery needs. We’re known worldwide for superior quality and innovation.
We are looking for an On-site Artwork Coordinator to join us on a permanent and full time basis. They will be responsible for developing accurate and high quality artwork for all artwork assignments before they go to print.
As an On-site Artworker Coordinator , you will be responsible for the following:
• Attend all pre-production meetings
• Ensure high quality standards in all client production briefs.
• Perform assigned tasks within overall Production work-flow
• Ensure you are delivering work against budgets, briefs and timeframes
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams.
• Time manage effectively per project
You MUST have the following:
• An understanding of pre-press within the packaging industry
• Good understanding of effective creative design practices, trends, techniques and processes, across various touch-points or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, point of sale, print, etc.)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to follow guidelines and SOP’s
• The ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders/clients/teams and ensure a productive communication flow
• Flexibility with working hours to meet client demands
• Strong communication skills