Commercial Finance Analyst
Due to expansion my client has an opening for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and Operational teams to proactively identify issues and opportunities to drive the profitability and efficiency.
My client is a rapidly expanding commercial organisation based in Bath
You will be responsible for:
* Driving the profitability through detailed forensic analysis of all profit and loss accounts to identify issues and opportunities, then with the Commercial Finance Manager, drive through actions and resolutions
* Ensuring that all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
To challenge the management accounting team to deliver accounts to the required standard and accuracy
* Clear communication of complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
* Assisting with the calculation of performance related bonuses
* Assisting with the creation and analysis of return on investment cases
* Assisting with training on financial systems, reporting and techniques
* Project work as allocated by the Commercial Finance Manager, Group Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive - UK
My client is looking for someone who's educated to degree level and now studying towards their professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
You must be able to demonstrate previous working success within a commercial finance capacity and a detailed understanding of financial processes to be able to identify issues and opportunities.
You should be comfortable working with varying stakeholder personalities
Basic salary between £27000 and £39000 depending on experience
Full Study Support
25 Days Holiday