Mortgage Administration Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Hours - Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm
£22,500 p.a OTE - £15,000 base salary
Must pass a credit check
- To liaise between the client and the lender to ensure that the mortgage application proceeds quickly and efficiently.
- To accurately note all actions/communication on the in-house database.
- Proactively keep all interested parties (Client, Estate Agent, Solicitor, Adviser and lender) updated ensuring that a high level of service is maintained in a professional manner.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the mortgage advisers.
- Ensure the completion of Customer Introduction Call within lender specified timeframes.
- Chase clients and solicitors for exchange and completion dates.
- Ensure consistent high performance in customer service scores and the review website.
- To complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner.
Minimum Skill ListCommunication Skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues and business contacts. A good telephone manner is essential.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Good product/industry knowledge
- Adheres to company standards and procedures at all times
Personal Responsibility and Drive
- Prioritises effectively
- Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
- Make confident and effective decisions within the scope of the job role
Working with others
- Actively participates and co-operates with others
- Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
- Negotiates effectively with colleagues and outside agencies
Developing Self and Others
- Actively seeks opportunities for self development
- Provides some coaching and support to team members