Maintenance Team Leader
1 day left
- Full Time
Working for a a well-established business, who embrace loyal staff and work on some remarkable projects which span across the UK and Europe
The Maintenance Team Leader will co-ordinate all maintenance activities within the campus to ensure a cost effective, client focused service.
Working in collaboration with the FM Management Team providing a fully encompassing service delivery plan for our client. In conjunction with common roles the Maintenance Team Leader will have full responsibility for ensuring planned maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance tasks are prioritised and carried out in accordance with the contract KPI’s and Health & Safety.
The Maintenance Team Leader will also be responsible for directly managing the Technicians, allocating work, monitoring performance and ensuring all relevant HR, H&S, Quality and Environmental Policies are followed.
Knowledge and Experience:
• IOSH certified
• Courses in a relevant building services trade
• Experience in working to a high level in one or more specific trade disciplines
• Contractor management/supervisory experience in a maintenance environment
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to use own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good IT skills
• Full Driving licence
• Experience of working in an educational institution would be advantageous