2 days left
- Full Time
£21,800 + travel allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Partnerships Assistant to join a leading welfare charity. You will be working cross functionally across various teams including Corporate Partnerships, Trusts and Foundations and Major Donors.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Secure funds from small and mid-level trusts not in the trust mailing programme.
- Work with the Corporate Account Manager to develop corporate partnerships.
- Manage and develop the Payroll Giving Programme.
- Assist in building a comprehensive major donor programme.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date supporter records.
- Office administration systems.
- An understanding of general fundraising principles and good practice.
- Knowledge of CRM databases.
- Understanding of the importance of good customer care