Client Relations Team Leader
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a City based Investment company are looking to recruit a Team Leader for the Client Relations Team.
About the company:
We're transforming the industries we operate in and improving the lives of millions of people. We've built market-leading positions in a number of specialist sectors, including smaller company financing, renewable energy, healthcare and property finance. We employ 500 people and manage more than £6 billion on behalf of more than 50,000 investors. Our products don't just help real people solve real life problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
The Group incorporates Energy, Healthcare, Investments, Property, Ventures and Labs. Our aim is to have an impact in everything we do, and to make a vital contribution to the UK economy by helping people, companies and institutions generate wealth. And we're always on the look-out for smart, talented people who share our values.
About the role
Your role will be to handle the day to day management and organisation of the Client Relations team. You will be responsible for coaching and developing your direct reports as well as acting as support to the head of the department. You will also offer support to the team, picking up calls where necessary. You will work to resolve these inbound customer enquiries and/or escalation calls to the highest standard (via telephone, letter or email) spanning the entirety of all investment products and services. You will be expected to liaise with all areas and levels within the business to provide an industry leading customer service experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Consistency of performance and task management with evidence of consistent self-motivation and time management
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Adhere to regulatory and business standards on all calls and written communications
- Proactive at looking ahead for every customer journey (ie tailoring service to highlight benefits/solutions that customers have previously expressed an interest in)
- First point of escalation for peers as well as support for the functional head
- Delivery of tactical and developmental 121s
- Reporting and management of team/individual performance
- Side by side coaching
- Ad hoc training
- Induction training involvement
- Role model - feedback, performance, attendance etc
- Role model behaviour - leading by example
- Completion of professional exams
- Proven experience providing excellent customer service while dealing with high call volumes
- Great listener who can pick out key information from each customer interaction (internal and external) and an aptitude to learn about a complex financial suite of products
- Proven experience of people management and leading a team
- Emotional maturity with the ability to empathise, build rapport but also stay strong when necessary
- Confident, outgoing, friendly team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Financial services experience
- Desire to learn about the products we offer
- Industry examinations (IOC/IMC/Diploma)