RESTAURANT MANAGER - EXCITING VENUE
Restaurant Manager - Exciting Venue - Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager who is looking for the opportunity to work at an exciting venue! This role is looking for someone who has a passion for fresh food, a real sense of innovation and creativity and is wanting to progress their career!
The role is working 5 out of 7 days with mainly daytime hours - A real rarity in this industry!
My client is one of the UK's leading contract catering and hospitality specialists who have won a number of awards for service, innovation and quality so if you're looking to progress within an incredible environment this could be the role for you!
Restaurant Manager - Exciting Venue - Role Responsibility
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager who is used to high volumes and has the enthusiasm and the tenacity to really make an impact and relaunch the food offering at an exciting venue.
- To take full responsibility of a busy restaurant including accurate forecasting and planning for event days
- To support the Retail team and inspire them to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests
- To support and lead up to 14 team members including chefs to ensure operational excellence and efficiency at all times aiming to exceed the client and guest expectations.
- To review the Retail business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets of 90%
- To demonstrate full alignment to the vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Lead the day to day Retail operation for event days.
Restaurant Manager - Exciting Venue - The Ideal Candidate
As Restaurant Manager you must have:
- Restaurant Management experience to inspire operational teams to deliver results
- Positive and passionate focus on food
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in fast paced table service restaurants
- Excellent communications skills - able to influence all stakeholder levels
- Experience of working with a client group
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility
- Calm and structured approach, coupled with resilience and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.