German Speaking Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you as passionate about exceptionally designed products as you are about delivering revenue through hitting sales targets?
Due to continued growth, a leading supplier of fine luxury products has an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Sales Executive.
For over 25 years they have designed, manufactured and supplied beautiful created, innovative items to premium clients in the hospitality industry, in over 20 countries worldwide.
Working as part of the small, highly successful UK team in the exclusive London head office, you will be responsible for developing new business throughout both Europe and Asia.
- Business development while maintaining and growing revenue though existing client
- Relationships building through regular telephone contact - including cold calls
- Ensuring delivery requirements are captured for effective and smooth client fulfilment
- Taking ownership of researching and capitalising on market opportunities
- Demonstrating the initiative to make customers aware of additional/alternative
- Liaising with other departments to ensure effective fulfilment and outstanding customer service
- Recognising opportunities to gain additional revenue and provide solutions to clients e.g. new openings, important customers, new business opportunities
- Business fluency in the German language is a must, additional languages as well as German are an advantage, but the ability to speak German is essential to the role
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate or graduate calibre individual, with a good deal of sales and account management experience, enabling them to successfully manage relationships with valued clients.
- A professional and confident telephone manor, along with a good level of spelling punctuation and grammar will ensure effective and professional communication with clients and internal stakeholders alike.
- Previous experience of working for an organisation that supplies products to other businesses, to demonstrate essential knowledge and understanding of the supply chain.
- IT literate including competency in Excel, Outlook and inhouse CRM systems.
- We will also be looking for someone who enjoys taking pride and ownership, and is able to use their initiative to provide a world class customer experience, helping the organisation continue to stand out as an essential and valued partner to its clients.
A great opportunity for a highly organised team player, who is passionate about going the extra mile to deliver excellence, looking for a rewarding career with an established, successful and growing British company.