Ecommerce Executive - Chichester
- Full Time
Location - Chichester
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Established retail brand specialising in high quality furniture and soft furnishings is currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Ecommerce Executive to support Marketign department to further maximise sales online and through all channels of the business. The company website traffic and sales have grown enormously this past year and this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic team and growing business
The role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in the ongoing management of the website, as well as launching CRM campaigns, online blog and overall site and performance management.
To be suitable for the role, you must have Experience in:
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• At least two years’ experience in an ecommerce environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
• Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the processes
• Numerate and analytical with exposure to a retail trading environment
• Experience in using ecommerce content management systems (CMS) and file transfer tools
• Experience of using Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
This opportunity includes many benefits as well an a fabulous opportunity to further develop your career within an established and successful retail business.