On-boarding Administrator (energy / utilities)
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: On-boarding Administrator (energy / utilities + East European Language)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Have you worked in energy or utilities in an administrative role? A large global energy consultancy is looking for an Onboarding Administrator support their international team by collecting energy site data for clients within the international energy supply and data management department. This is an amazing opportunity for a native speaking Eastern European to join this international company working with clients throughout the UK, EMEA and globally. If you have solid admin skills and a good communicator with Eastern European languages, then apply today.
- Manage client on-boarding process for new energy sites
- Ensure all commission rates are entered efficiently and accurately
- Manage supplier relationships ensuring data is accurate
- Provide support for registrations and objections process as required
- Highlight residual debt issues that could delay the tender/registration process
- Assist Energy Data Management (EDM) team with monthly invoice
- Contract management - log and file all contracts
- Produce appropriateKPIs and support business development teams.
- Attend client/supplier meetings when necessary
- Ensure the client continues to receive an excellent level of service
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in utilities particularly in the areasof energy procurement
- Experience in a client facing role working directlywith customers/ energy suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a large volume of information quickly and accurately
- An ability to identify problems and resolve them swiftly
- Able to speak additional Easten European languages
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skill level required.