Digital Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Growth Hacker, Bristol
5 days left
- Full Time
A very exciting new opportunity for a talented online digital marketing manager / growth hacker, digital product manager with experience in creating and optimzing online, digital marketing campaigns for a brand new a digital lead events ecommerce website based in Bristol.
Ideally you will have proven track record in running successful web based PPC, Google, Facebook, Online Social Media marketing campaigns w utilising Facebook ads, Google Adwords, Mailchimp and other similar traffic tools and platforms. Any experince with Product Management, Growth Hacking or obtaining new customers through SEO, PPC marketing campaigns would be highly advantageous.
This is a really good opportunity to work in a vibrant fun and fast moving company where you can directly influence the companies success with excellent rewards and a great future career opportunity.
- Creative writing skills and media creation for advertising campaigns
- Experience in planning, running and optimizing campaigns with a in: Google Adwords and Facebook Ads-
- Strong data analytics skills, familiar with Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc
- Knowledge in Photoshop / Web Design
- Experience in creating and sending out Newsletters via Mailchimp
- Proven experience in improving customer Acquisition through SEO and campaign analytics.
- A love for digital marketing, previous experience as a Growth Hacker ideally at a startup
£20,000 to £30,000 P/A + Benefits
Key:, Digital Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker, PPC, Analytics, Google, Campaigns, Facebook, Online Marketing, Mailchimp, HTML, CSS, Events