Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant - eMarketing
Job Title: eMarketing Executive (12 Months FTC)
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full Time, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 4 August 2017
Interviews: Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 August 2017
Our client are the voice of dentists and dental students in the UK. They bring dentists together, support their members through advice and education, and represent their interests.
This is a challenging and dynamic period for dentistry and our client is recruiting an eMarketing Executive on a full-time fixed term contract role for 12 months.
As an eMarketing Executive, you will work across the business providing marketing support, with an emphasis on e-mail marketing and will be responsible for demonstrating value to members thus aiding retention. You will lead on e-mail marketing campaigns, write actionable analytic reports, run retention campaigns, and support the organisation of exhibition stands at conferences and events to represent the company.
The successful candidate should have:
- proven e-mail marketing experience and skills with the ability to devise, implement and monitor high quality and effective marketing campaigns
- experience delivering member/audience engagement initiatives and retention campaigns
- strong analytical skills and an understanding of data management and manipulation
- good IT Skills, with particular reference to MS Office and the ability to use databases, CRMs and e-marketing systems
- excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively communicate and influence a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels
- the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
Experience at a membership organisation and in budget management is desirable"
The role will be based in our offices in central London and will include some UK travel.
Benefits include a generous company pension scheme, a childcare voucher scheme, cash back for various healthcare treatments, an employee assistance programme and subsidised gym membership.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and an Investor in People.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; eMarketing Executive, eMarketing Assistant, eMarketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Associate, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaigns Executive, Communications Executive, PR Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.