Financial Controller - Luxury Retail
An amazing opportunity to join a Global Luxury Group and manage the Accounting function with the UK shared service centre.
This is a fantastic role for a strong motivator, finance specialist who enjoys pace and new challenges and to be part of Senior management to work with several international head offices and ensure smooth running and communications are kept.
* Please be aware you must come for Retail Finance as a requirement to be considered.
- Managing a team of 8 and ensure the team are organised and deadlines are met along with continuing support and motivate your team
- Ensure continued development and expertise are increased within each individuals levels
- Business Partner to overseas head offices
- Always with attitude of improving processes and strengthen internal controls
- Responsible for statutory financial statements
- Manage audit process and liaise with Senior Audit Manager
- Manage team in respect of Group reporting & sub ledgers
- Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements
- Involvement in the group forecasting and budgeting reporting cycles
- Preparation of information requests for the various stakeholders
- Essential you have Luxury retail or Retail Finance background to be considered
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA with minimum 1 years post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Ability to adapt to multi-brand
- Enjoys implementing and driving Accounting processes from scratch