- Full Time
Lloyd Recruitment Services is delighted to be recruiting for one of its very loyal clients in the Reigate area. As a Finance Administrator you will ensure that all processes are completed to the highest of standards whilst working within the tight weekly deadlines.
• Generate timesheets for all Candidates and submit for authorisation
• Deal with and resolve any rejected timesheets in accordance with the specified SLA
• Ensure all agency and internal adjustments are made to correct any incorrect hours that have been reported within a 1 week SLA
• Ensure successful completion of the weekly self-bill, deal with any queries that arise and process the generated self-bill timesheets on the payment system ready for the payment run
• Raise the sales invoices, deal with any issues that arise and send to the relevant parties in accordance with the agreed SLA
• Ensure successful completion of the supplier payment run in accordance with the agreed payment terms
• Generate reports for internal an external clients to help provide management information for all concerned
• Run the temporary to permanent invoice process in its entirety within the specified SLA
• Deal with all queries both internally and externally within the agreed SLA
• Must be IT literate and have previous experience of Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word and Excel
• Must have a great eye for details and high levels of accuracy
• A proven problem solver
• Experience of invoicing is preferred
If you are interested in the above opportunity, and would like to join well established and leading organisation, this could be the opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.