Fire Extinguisher Sales Engineer (Training Given) £28 - 30k OTE
2 days left
- Full Time
Worked in a face to face consultant role before? maybe from a sales background and want to use your skills in way that will allow your knowledge to influence the sales process?
This role will give you strong earning potential, the ability to manage your own day and drive your own success.
Our Client, One of the UKs biggest fire safety companies are seeking an engineer with relevant experience, or a fully experienced Extinguisher Engineer for the Bristol locality. The role is field based with full training given. This is a consultative position which will involve advising customers on fire safety solutions and the law for their business premises
No overnight stays, patch is 25 miles from home..
No Cold Calling. Strong Business Appointments .
Key skill sets required:
Good Communication Skills
Driving License essential
Willing to learn, study BAFE qualifications, career focused
Hands on / Practical
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To service customer’s equipment in accordance with company standards and to recognise additional business opportunities and develop them where possible whilst at all times presenting a professional, knowledgeable and courteous image to the customer.
Servicing of equipment to recognised standards - Full training given
Prioritising workload to meet customer requirements with particular regard being given to emergency call outs only in working Hours
Ensuring work allocated is carried out in most efficient and cost effective manner
Ensuring all paperwork / documentation is completed legibly and returned to required timescales
Working closely with the Service Manager and attending team meetings with the Service Manager and other Engineers to keep abreast of developments, product changers and any other information important to the role.
KEY TASKS AND ACTIVITES
- Service all equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Organise/ plan/ prioritise workload in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Give priority to emergency call outs, re-organising workload as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Service Manager for advice / assistance if the need arises.
- Treat customers in a professional, courteous manner, being aware at all times that you are representing the image of the company in the field.
- Using up to date knowledge of company products, services and relevant fire regulations, liaise with customers if additional requirements are identified, recommending the appropriate structure.
- If unable to personally advise a customer, ensure that the information is passed onto a relevant source (e.g. Manager, Sales Representative etc.) so that it may be dealt with appropriately.
- Legibly complete and submit documentation to required timescales.
- Maintain required van stock levels, carrying out regular checks and requisitioning from stores as necessary.
- Achievement of minimum targets as set by the Service Manager
- Attend regular team meetings with the Service Manager and other Service Engineers for information sharing
Salary £25- £35k average OTE with Basic salary and commission paid
Vehicle and tools provided
22 Days Annual leave plus stats
If you feel you are right for these roles, please apply asap the company are looking to hold interviews ASAP