1 day left
- Full Time
Being a Store Manager at iSmash requires a diverse set of leadership skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic which poses plenty of challenges. Your role will be to build and inspire high performing teams to deliver positive experiences for customers. As a Store Manager you’ll know everything there is to know about creating amazing retail experiences and running a tight commercial operation. Being able to manage stock and seize a promotional opportunity is important. You’ll drive and develop your team to achieve phenomenal sales through the highest standards of customer care.
You’ll create a store which is welcoming, customers will see it as the place to go for quality repairs and personalisation’s. Your team will see it as a place where they can learn and develop fast, with the knowledge that their talents are really valued. There’s a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensuring that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Previous retail management experience, cross industry experience is welcome
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers staff and operations
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
- Strong people management experience and know how to carry out personal development plans and performance management
- Able create a positive environment to enable your team to achieve targets
- Knowledge of the telecoms sector and an interest in communications technology
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash launched in 2013 on the King’s Road, London and has since grown to 13 high street and shopping centre location across London. Now with a nationwide expansion planned for 2017 and beyond, the excitement within the team of the opportunity to deliver our service to even more customers in need, is building.