Packaging Artwork Quality Controller
At Schawk, we create brands, activate brands in the marketplace and help produce and protect them worldwide. We bring the right combination of creative and production services together to help make our clients brands more desirable and more profitable. By helping brands grow their top line and improve their bottom line, we help our clients drive brand performance.
Our talented multi-disciplinary teams amplify brand meaning and desirability through design across media channels to create compelling brand experiences in-store, off-the-shelf, and out-of-store. We offer comprehensive strategy and design services worldwide. We are known for captivating consumers wherever, whenever and however they buy.
We protect brands and their equities all over the world across media channels through our production capabilities. The assets we produce ensure absolute accuracy, consistency and efficiency across media, regions and presses. We offer comprehensive pre-media services, rigorous print management and innovative packaging security and work-flow solutions. We tailor and scale these solutions to address a brand's complex technical artwork production and delivery needs. We’re known worldwide for superior quality and innovation.
We are looking for a Packaging Artwork Quality Controller to join us on a permanent basis in our Newcastle offices. They will be responsible for ensuring all final production assignment layouts meet quality standards and with the client’s/printer technical specifications. They will also be responsible for ensuring the production team achieves published on-time delivery, ENCP, and/or INCP Production requirements
As a Packaging Artwork -Quality Controller you will:
• Attend all pre-production meetings
• Ensure high quality standards in all client production briefs.
• Perform assigned tasks within overall Production work-flow.
• Ensures all artwork is accurate and completed of the highest quality using industry standard software, tools, and Pre-press and Print techniques.
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams.
• Time manage effectively per project
You MUST have:
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Ability to follow guidelines and Sop's
• Flexibility with working hours to meet client demands
• Strong understanding of pre-press within the packaging industry (desirable)
• Good understanding of effective creative design practices, trends, techniques and processes, across various touch-points or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, point of sale, print, etc..) (desirable)
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (desirable)
• Strong communication skills