1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Accountant required for our client, a renowned Financial Services business, based in the City. This role is being recruited on a 14 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
Ideally, you will be ACA Qualified, straight from Practice, or be ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified with relevant Financial Services industry experience.
- Accountancy qualifications, ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services or auditing within this sector
- Extensive experience in preparing management accounts and reporting, tax and statutory returns, and involvement in audit
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Statistics, Business or Economics..
Role will include:
- Produce accounting management reports for a Business Division, maintain and improve such process, and analyse the outcome through the communication with the business.
- Assist such business division of quarter and annual closing procedure.
- Produce accounting reports including statutory financial reporting of the business' subsidiaries (mainly SPCs) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist in tax work (corporate tax/VAT return and answer enquiries) with tax advisors for the SPCs and the EMEA region
- Advise the SPCs / their controlling departments on accounting issues
- Assist in general work with notary, accounting firms, tax authorities, companies house etc. for the SPCs
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.