Computer Vision Research Engineer SLAM
1 day left
- Full Time
Research Engineer | SLAM | Computer Vision
Reqiva are currently on the lookout for Computer Vision/SLAM Research Engineers to join an exciting and growing start up based in London.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with Computer Vision and SLAM. As a Research Engineer you will take a key role in designing and building projects used for real time localisation within a variety of different sectors.
This is a great opportunity for a Research Engineer to get involved with an early stage start up with big plans of growth and works within an existing area of technology.
Required Skills for Research Engineer:
- PhD in Computer Vision or Robotics
- Strong background working with advanced geometric Computer Vision and SLAM.
- Very strong mathematical background.
- Experience using OpenCV and C++
- Industrial or post-doctoral experience.
- Experience with embedded software development.
- GPU programming experience.
Salary: up to £70,000 (DOE)