Retail Credit Controller - Head Office
2 days left
- Full Time
One of the most successful rental organisations in the UK, Thrifty Car and Van Rental are looking for a confident, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Retail Credit Controller for our busy head office in Exeter.
Key Purpose of Role
To assist in the recovery of charges owed from retail customers for rental, damage, excess mileage, fines and fuel charges.
- Manage diary of accounts to be chased and record accurate notes of any activity.
- Chasing will be done predominately by phone with emails and letters supporting.
- Raising revised consolidated invoices and/or credit notes where required.
- Liaising with Thrifty branches to obtain additional information required.
- Overseeing group mailbox and distributing emails internally to the correct colleague.
- To wear appropriate Company uniform.
- To undertake any additional duties at the request of your line manager, that are deemed to be within your competency levels.
- To adhere to all Scot Group policies and procedures.
- To undertake any training and development activities at the request of your line manager.
- Keep safe and secure, all company assets.
- Contribute fully as a team member, assisting others in their roles as requested by line manager.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- To take care of your own safety and the safety of others in line with staff responsibilities for Health and Safety outlined in Scot Group’s Health and Safety Policy and the Health and Safety at Work Act, at all times.
- To report to your manager or supervisor any injury, collision, dangerous occurrence or a near miss in which you were involved, or are aware of having taken place at your place of work, or any concern regarding any health or safety issue.
Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications Required
- Experience of retail collections preferable.
- Good telephone and written skills required.
Upon completion of training collection targets will be given.