Senior Service Advisor - Enfield - Motor trade
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Service Advisor - Motor trade
£24,000 Basic + Large bonuses (OTE 40,000+)
The Senior Service Advisor role requires an individual with fantastic sales skills and the ability to think quickly and act with assurance and confidence. You will need to have total command of your subject; be knowledgeable and persuasive.
This is an opportunity to join a genuinely exciting young company as it consolidates its position as one of the UK’s largest car servicing providers. Career progression within our Client is encouraged and assisted; Opportunities to move upwards within the company are numerous and individuals who excel are quickly identified.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
• Make outbound calls, building up new leads and upselling work recommendations.
• Build relationships with customers and garage network members through open, polite and understandable communication.
• Log information accurately using the correct tools and processes.
• Locate and provide accurate information when requested by customers or company management.
• Provide appropriate resolutions to customer queries, promptly and efficiently.
• Process customer accounts.
• Ensure the customer is left with a positive impression of the company following their business.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Work hours: Usually 8am - 6pm
• Salary: £24,000.00 - £40,000 per year on-target-earnings (OTE) including commission
• Sales: 3 year
• Call Centre: 3 year
Preferred attributes include:
• Previous experience working for a dealership and knowledge of car repairs is beneficial but not essential.
Please apply and contact Jack at Coyle Personnel, Chelmsford.