Compliance (Luxury Goods) - Fluent Cantonese Or Mandarin Speaker with Audit or Compliance Experience
Compliance (Luxury Goods) - Fluent Cantonese Or Mandarin Speaker with Audit or Compliance Experience Required
Our client, a leading luxury goods supplier, is seeking a Compliance Officer for their London office. Reporting to the European Executive Chairman, duties will include;
• Ensuring internal controls are well documented, tested and re-mediated
• Stakeholder management
• Creation of ad hoc reports for the Leadership team and European board of Executives
• Ensuring compliance with the local requirements and regulations
• Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered;
• Assist in ensuring that there is proper coordination with external auditors, local/Group internal auditors to ensure smooth delivery of duties/tasks and that exceptions raised are properly followed-up.
• Conduct special investigations or reviews as and when required
• Perform other additional tasks as required from time to time as directed by the Leadership team and the European Board of Directors.
You should have experience either in external or internal audit or else financial services compliance (any sector) with fluency in both spoken and written Chinese.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David SymesFCA or send your details to him.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.