Senior Building Surveyor
- Full Time
MMP Consultancy are currently working alongside a very well respected Housing Association based in Central London who are seeking an experienced Senior Building Surveyor. A commercially driven and dynamic organisation, our client has a clear vision to maintain its commercial success and to develop quality homes and services across London and the South East.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be responsible for:
• Managing a small team of surveyors
• Producing detailed specifications and tender documents for repairs, planned improvements and corrective works in line with current regulation and legislation
• Procuring works contracts to achieve Value for Money, efficiency and best practice in line with the Group's tendering procedures
• Managing and supervising contracts and directly employed personnel on site, acting as contract administrator or client representative under various forms of contract
• Delivering allocated projects to time, quality and budget, whilst ensuring a high quality of work output and customer satisfaction levels
Ideally you will hold a construction related qualification and can demonstrate a broad experience of working in a social housing. A track record of delivering social housing projects and repairs through a variety of procurement methods would be an advantage.