Graduate Accounts Assistant - Study support
5 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Accounts Assistant - Study support for ACA or ACCA
Our client, a reputable property company in Central London, is currently looking to recruit an exceptional graduate for their finance team. This will be progressive role where you will be put through your studies and encouraged to build your finance experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate from a Russell Group University
- Have an excellent academic background
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Be ambitious and keen to progress within the accountancy field
- Want to study towards an accountancy qualification
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the accounts payable and receivable function.
- Preparation of monthly payment runs.
- Manage the expenses process.
- Preparation of quarterly reports summarising.
- Assist with the setup of operational assets.
- Posting journals.
- Review trial balance.
- Payroll and assisting with audits.
- Assist the management accountant with reporting.
The client is looking to get someone started ASAP so candidates must be available to start at short notice if offered.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.