Retail Sales Assistants
3 days left
- Full Time
45 hours per week Monday - Friday including some Saturdays
We are a rapidly expanding Supplier of decorative products to Wholesale, Trade and Retail customers. We pride ourselves in providing fantastic service, prices and the best possible products including top designer brands.
We are looking to appoint a Full Time Sales Administrator/Sales Assistant to sell specialist decorating materials to wholesale, trade and retail customers.
General tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent service to customers.
- Promoting the branch to a high standard.
- Developing sales of specialist decorating materials.
- Processing sales orders.
- Dispatching, amending and invoicing sales orders.
- Supporting the sales team with general tasks.
- Making and taking customer sales calls.
- Prospecting new wholesale and trade customers
- Receiving and checking goods in
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested by the management team.
As a Sales Administrator/Sales Assistant you will be trained to give the very best advice on which products our customers should be using on their decorating projects. Colour is key to any decorating project and you will have the confidence to give advice on colour schemes and will be trained on using our lightbox and spectrophotometer to ensure our customers find the colour they require.
To do this you will need:
- Experience using Kerriage (K8) Would be and advantage but not essential
- A passion for retail.
- Enthusiastic about selling
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to build a rapport with customers
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A hands-on, fast paced approach with a 'can do’ attitude
- Smart in appearance
- Knowledge of a trade would be advantageous but not essential.
- Keen to learn and have an interest in our industry.
- Good computer skills
Serious Applicants only please.