Project Co Ordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Project Co Ordinator
My client is an established and rapidly expanding SaaS provider, they are an established brand in their market place and are now looking for a Project Co Ordinator to join their fast paced and professional environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Co Ordinator to oversee new client’s projects. This role will oversee the installation and setup of the client’s software, followed by remote or onsite training. The successful Project Co Ordinator will be working on 10+ projects at any one time and will be interacting with customers on a regular basis.
• 2+ years Project Co Ordinator experience
• Excellent time management, organisational skills and customer communication skills
• An ability to manage scopes against client expectations and project changes
• A passion to learn a new product and gain other technical skills
• A drive to ensure all clients gain satisfaction throughout the process
• The ability to use various software packages
• Technical knowledge of software delivery
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Project Co Ordinator, Technical Co Ordinator, Technical Team Lead