Assistant Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
To assist in the preparation of periodic management accounts, perform daily bank reconciliations and to undertake budgeting, forecasting, accounting, analysis and explanation on all areas of expenditure.
- Assisting the FP&A Analyst in the production of periodic management accounts
- Management of the undelivered sales balance and liaising with Customer Services/Merchandising team to control the balance.
- Analysis and explanation of variances to forecast in a variety of cost areas
- Preparation of period end accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the business functions (retail, marketing etc) in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for Habitat expenditure
- Finance support for the three stores, including forecasting, preparation of store reporting and accounts, analysis of actual expenditure against forecasting and responding to day to day finance queries.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis and investigate any differences with the stores/ecommerce teams
- Control of head office central costs
You must meet the following requirements or you will be not be shortlisted for the role:
- Part qualified accountant with at least 18 months financial experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate work when under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, especially the ability to present financial information to a non-finance audience
- Good interpersonal skills, especially the ability to build trusting relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills