Application / Infrastructure Support Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application / Infrastructure Support Analyst to join this well-established and hugely successful financial software house, based in Central London. Must have proven experience managing enterprise applications, Linux and Windows Servers.
- Proven experience managing and upgrading enterprise applications.
- Proven experience managing Linux and Windows based servers.
- Experience managing application servers such as Jboss, Tomcat or Glassfish
- Experience in network administration and understanding of different network zones and security.
- Experience of configuration/release management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
- Knowledge of basic SQL.
- Unix Shell Scripting skills.
- Experience of active directory administration.
- Knowledge of Citrix server administration.
- Experience of software installation.
- Experience with service and performqnce monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zenoss, BMC Patrol.
- Knowledge of appliance or software based network load balancing
- Experience with Windows Powershell scripting
- Understanding of relational database management systems.
- Knowledge of or qualifications in ITIL.
- Understanding of Network protocols particularly TCP/IP
- Exposure to wide area networks
Based in Central London, this friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex software for the financial industry.
Provide technical services to managed services environment for multiple clients, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of the server administration (Linux/Windows), network infrastructure administration
For full details about this role please email your CV now.