Nursing Home Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We’re looking to recruit for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work in a beautiful, medium sized Nursing home, situated with stunning surroundings in the Bristol area. This home specialises in Dementia and Old Age.
This is an ideal career opportunity for an experienced, strong Nursing Home Manager to play a pivotal role in making a difference to the lives of residents by providing the kindest care.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager will be committed to achieving standards of excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing standards of care and kindness, occupancy, profitability and operating efficiency. This means we are looking for a special kind of manager. A natural leader who is organised and driven, can inspire and develop their colleagues whilst at all times maintaining a passion for delivering the kindest possible care for our Residents and their relatives/friends.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid NMC Pin with no restrictions
- A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
- Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
- Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
- Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding