I am currently recruiting an PR Executive for an outstanding communications consultancy that specialise in property and the environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a somebody who is looking to join a fun and growing PR team.
The award winning agency, that is based in amazing modern offices near Borough market, has experienced a huge amount of growth recently which is expected to continue into the future.
As a PR Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to continue relationships with established property contacts and continue strategy for this property and interiors PR Agency.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Day to day implementation of the clients strategies
- Liaising with property, interior and lifestyle press and feature editors at high end events
- Writing key online and offline content
- You will manage the day to day activity on some of their huge client accounts and smaller accounts. You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike, whilst managing junior members of the team.
- Have strong media contacts within the consumer lifestyle media
- Previous Account Executive experience within the PR Industry
- A team player who has a keen interest in property and interiors
- Degree educated/or equivalent preferred
- A good grounding in B2B media relations and strong business writing skills
- A background in property and the built environment ideally - or professional services more generally who is keen to work in this sector
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with the clients we love and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
In return you will receive
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Iphone and laptop
- Option to work from home when needed
- Discretionary bonus
- Plus much much more….
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.