Head of Marketing
4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced, hands on, Head of Marketing to join a very established client, near Canterbury, with a strong reputation for supplying market leading physical products and experience of working within the construction and engineering industry. This position requires relevant and recent experience in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a senior level marketing manager with several years of experience behind them to plan, develop and implement all of the company’s marketing strategies, internally and externally, to really grow the business in both the consumer and multi-stakeholder commercial audiences.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be responsible for a team of 7 marketers who will look for strong leadership, guidance and someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and muck-in. This is an exceptionally important part of the role.
Joining the Senior Management Team you will play an instrumental role in directing marketing resources both internally and externally in meeting the company objective of doubling in size and developing the strategy in the next five years.
Furthermore, you will able to demonstrate the following:
• Developing, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive and integrated marketing, communications and public relations strategy
• Be a real strategic thinker
• Direct the production of all marketing, communications and public relations activities and production of materials including publications, media relations, advertising, social media, PR and digital marketing
• Enhance the company’s brand image and position within the marketplace and deliver against commercial objectives
• Proven ability to deliver consistently against challenging ROI targets and KPIs
• Extremely strong team management skills
• Be capable to maintain and nourish productive relationships with sales and operations teams
• Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level
• Have a clear understanding of brand, sales and operational requirements
• Be a very hands-on leader and an active team player
• Be flexible and capable of working at pace and with focus and passion
• Familiar with MS Office Suite programmes and image software
• Manage and be accountable for budgets and reports
• Have the patience to learn and work with the team along with the resolve and determination to succeed
• Be comfortable with travelling to sites and sometimes working anti-social hours
• Possess a positive, can-do attitude and good sense of humour
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing to create and implement a plan of action to grow the company. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package plus company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!