Client Relations Support
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a City based Investment Management company are looking to recruit a Client Relations Support. Their aim is to have an impact in everything they do, and to make a vital contribution to the UK economy by helping people, companies and institutions generate wealth.
About the role
Now looking to grow our highly regarded Client Relations department, this role will sit within an established team of 21 customer service experts and can offer career development within this area. The main aim of this role will be to manage the Client Relations inbox and incoming workflow, resolving all enquiries to the highest standard (via letter or email), spanning the entirety of all investment products and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer all customer email queries into a central mailbox on a daily basis.
- Respond to all written enquiries from customers.
- Take ownership of all enquiries from start to finish keeping customers updated throughout the process.
- Help the team deliver a customer experience that is industry leading.
- Propose improvements to our processes/systems that will improve the customer experience by listening to customers and clearly identifying their needs.
- Help create a professional but fun environment for you and your colleagues.
- Log all contact on our CRM system.
- Experience in a support function ideally working with clients is a must
- Must be really efficient have experience prioritising work load and juggling high volumes of emails
- Ideally a background in financial services
- Must be really customer focused and enjoy helping others
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Be aware of business risks and implement processes to reduce these
- Adhere to regulatory and business standards on all calls and written communications
- Support other departments on an ad hoc basis
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place so, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile
Life is complicated enough. Don't make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you've got a great idea, don't keep it to yourself.