1 day left
- Full Time
This role will involve handling renewals, new risks, quotations, adjustments and developing broker relationships. This role is not based in Lloyds or the London Market and has a focus on growth within the regions.
• Provide service to brokers / Clients on all Classes underwritten
• Underwriting of risks within authority and referral of risks outside of authority.
• Take underwriting referrals once appropriate authority level attained and provide necessary support / training.
• Handling referrals and queries from the businesses online system within service levels.
• Monitoring of Broker Accounts / Performance within Team
• Assist in compiling and presenting training sessions
• Attending in house / external training sessions and actively maintaining own training record.
• Dealing with Brokers within required service levels.
• Dealing with underwriting administration e.g. production of policy documents, accounts queries etc.
• Broker development, actively meeting with Brokers to develop business.
• Undertake any other ad hoc activities / project work as required.
• Extensive experience of working within a similar role (typically 5yrs experience)
• High level of technical PI underwriting knowledge
• Min 3 A levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to underpin broker development and relationship building.
• IT literate
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent organisation skills